Tuesday, 29 September 2026

                                                            Warsaw, Poland September 30, 2026

Hello all. My short time here is coming to a close. In two hours, I am off to the airport for my return to Istanbul. This is one of my favourite cities in Europe. It is old, but very modern. Nice wide streets, and very friendly people, There are a lot of English signs and advertising, more than any city outside the British Isles.

I have friends here that I met 14 years ago on my first  trip around the world. They have come over to Canada a number of times and travelled all over Canada with me...they are like family.

If you are looking for a new adventure, or just wanting a destination for a grand holiday, come to Poland.

I stay at the Gromada Hotel...moderate prices and one of the best I have stayed at anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment