Saturday 14 October 2023

Ottawa, October 14, 2023 Part 2

 As most of you know, I usually have at least one flight planned as soon as I return to Canada. For the past three years my travels have all been out of the country. I am now forced to change my plans. I was intending to spend the month of February next year with my little friend, Hussian and his mother in Istanbul. That will not happen.

With the recent renewal of war in the Middle East, travel into any part of that area is not recommended unless for urgent matters. Millions of refugees are looking for safer lands, and accommodation is going to be hard to fine. After chats with Hussians mom, we decided it best not to plan any travel there at this time.

So, for the first time in years, I have no definate  plans for travel at this time. I will be here in Ottawa for all of the holiday season. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment