Monday 8 January 2024

Ottawa, January 8, 2024

 Hello all, and Happy New Year to each and every one. I do not have much to report, but I am still watching world events and will decide soon if there will be any foreign travel in the first half of the year. At this time, that looks unlikely.

The situation in the mid-east is getting more dangerous by the day, and the pacific area is also in a very precarious situation. Depending on election results later this week, the China/Taiwan area is likely to get more dangerous. The same goes for the North/South Korea airspace.

I would sooner stay here in Canada than take a chance and get stranded on the far side of the world.

My friends in Turkiye may be moving to either London or back to Canada before long, so I am awaiting the outcome there. 

At this point in time, I may do a trip to England if my friends go there; if not, I may do a hop over to Paris after the Summer Olympics. We have direct flights there five days a week now from Ottawa on Air France.

I will know more in April. Until then....I will stay here in a cold, snowy Canada.

Take Care!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment